Corporate Flight Attendant position available to be based in San Antonio, Tx
Tesoro Corporation is looking for experienced Flight Attendants in United States, based in San Antonio.
Performs mandated additional crewmember flight attendant duties as described in the Federal Aviation Administration regulations under direct supervision of lead Captain. Manages catering and provisioning for corporate flights. Provides in-flight passenger service.
- Prepares passengers and cabin for departure and arrivals and conducts required orientations in compliance with FAA regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for passengers’ safety and well-being on international and domestic flights. In accordance with FAA regulations, conducts required briefings to passengers on normal and emergency situations.
- Provides commissary service during flight and, orders catering for all company aircraft in a timely matter, and keeps all company aircraft fully stocked.
- Provides general aid en-route, ensures passenger comfort, and assists with passenger deplaning and destination logistics coordination.
- Provides administrative support to passengers and Corporate Flight staff.
- Assists Director of Aviation, Chief Pilot with the Flight Attendant Section of the Flight Operations Manual.
- Establishes and maintains Passenger and Crew profiles on catering and medical issues.
- Keeps commissary, laundry, bunk and coffee rooms clean, orderly and restocked and readies the aircraft after each trip for the next flight.
- Advises the Lead Captain and Manager of Maintenance of any cabin discrepancies during and/or after each flight.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Current certification in first aid, CPR, and automatic external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Successful completion of Flight Attendant emergency training courses within past 2 years preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a flight attendant in corporate aviation setting
If you are interested in this Corporate Flight Attendant position, click here