HONOLULU – Hawaiian Airlines is recruiting flight attendants, pilots and mechanics as it prepares to welcome a new fleet of 18 narrow-body A321neo aircraft that will herald a major expansion phase for Hawai‘i’s largest and longest-serving carrier. Hawaiian will also soon take delivery of its 24th wide-body A330 aircraft and open the doors to a new cargo and maintenance facility at Honolulu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
Hawaiian will be conducting interviews this fall and early 2018 for flight attendant candidates who would begin training in January, February and April. As Hawaiian continues to grow internationally, it is also seeking bilingual flight attendant candidates who are proficient in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or Cantonese.
Applications for flight attendant positions are currently being accepted.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age at the time of application
- Ability to relocate within the State of Hawaii or the continental United States
- Ability to proficiently read, speak and write English
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must have a valid passport and be able to fly to all Hawaiian Airline destinations
- Two years of direct customer experience in the hospitality or airline industry, OR four years of customer contact and customer service issue resolution with the general public in industries such as retail, education, health care, and/or professional services
- College education or degree
Application period: Sept. 6 – Nov. 30
Interview period: Oct. 28-29, Nov. 2-3 & 29-30, Dec. 2-3, Jan. 20-21 & 23-24