As a Starbucks Corporate Flight Attendant, you represent the pride and professionalism of the Starbucks Coffee Company brand and partners around the world. The Corporate Flight Attendant is one of the Company’s most visible representatives to the passengers and serves as a Starbucks ambassador both at home and abroad.
- FACTS or Flight Safety Training Certification
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule changes
- Committed to safety and participation of SMS
- Passionate and dedicated in delivering superior customer service and high degree of professionalism- this position routinely deals with the highest executive levels at Starbucks
- Strong culinary skills, keen interest in cuisine and menu planning
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work effectively as contributing member of a diverse and highly qualified team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated and seeks out new learning/development opportunities which promote personal and professional growth
- Experience with high tech aircraft cabin systems
- Ability to manage finances and accounting
- Computer/Tech savvy
- Act as positive ambassador for the Company
- Extensive domestic and international travel is required
- Non-standard work schedule including weekends and holidays
- Lifting up to 60 pounds is required on occasion
- Manage the procurement of aircraft and hangar supplies, aircraft inventory; supporting team members with arrivals and departures, pantry organization, monthly meetings, weekly phone calls, on-going training, conferences and research projects.
- Direct preflight planning and coordination as required.
- 2 + years of flight experience as Corporate Flight Attendant in a high-end corporate flight operations or 5 years Flight Attendant experience with major airline first class service
- International business jet experience preferred
- Valid US Passport required