Comlux is hiring VIP Flight Attendants to be based in the United States. Beyond charter operations, Comlux offers a comprehensive set of services to VIP customers who wish to have their own aircraft, managed personally and professionally.
Comlux is currently seeking to recruit Flight Attendants for widebody operation (B777-200LR).
As brand ambassadors, Air Butlers will be dedicated to ensure safety, comfort and passion to a flawless service delivery.
- College degree/diploma and or Hotel Management school or other relevant apprenticeship in the food service industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant on a wide bodied VVIP Aircraft/First Class
- Experience in a luxury international hotel property and/or in the luxury cruise ship industry will be considered an asset
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Perfect command of the English language (minimum Level 5)
- Knowledge of additional languages, including but not limited to Italian, French, German and/or Mandarin will be preferred
- Must be authorised to live and work in the United States
Deadline: October 31, 2016.