Aer Lingus is inviting applicants for the role of Cabin Crew with positions available in Dublin commencing March, April & May 2017. As part of our ongoing expansion of both routes and fleet we are now welcoming applications from individuals passionate about our brand and the service we provide to join us during this exciting growth period in Aer Lingus.
Aer Lingus is looking for highly motivated individuals focused on safety and customer service, who strive to be the best in industry by delivering a quality service to our Guests.
Successful candidates will be required to work a wide range of shift duties in a 24 hour, 7 day week operation.
- Over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- Able to provide details of 3 contactable referees
- Able to pass a 5 – year security background check*
- 5’2″ to 6’2” tall, weight-height in proportion and can reach up to 6’3”
- Able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Able and prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical/examination assessment under EASA regulations
Application deadline: October 21, 2016.
If you are interested and want more information, click here