Jazz is looking for Cabin Crew to based in Calgary, Canada. Please be advised that interviews will be conducted in various locations across Canada.
Application deadline: June 30, 2015.
- Communicate effectively in both French and English (candidates must successfully complete language testing to be considered)
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as the ability to travel outside Canada without restrictions
- Two years customer service work experience
- Height must be 5’11” or less (including a one (1) inch heel) due to the size of some of our aircraft
- Hold a current passport and any additional visa documentation required to travel outside Canada
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (to be obtained upon employment)
- Must successfully complete the Company approved Initial Flight Attendant Training program with Company Standards (approximately 6 weeks in duration)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must have a positive attitude and work well unsupervised
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays