Mesa Airlines is looking for Cabin Crew in United States, based in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, George Bush Intercontinental Airport and in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
The location for this position is based on the operational needs of the company and seniority. Current bases are as follows and are subject to change:
PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
DFW (Dallas, TX)
IAD (Washington, D.C.)
IAH (Houston, TX)
New hires will be assigned to one of the above bases.
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality and dependability
- Must be at least 19 years old
- A high school diploma or GED; college courses or a degree, as well as customer service experience is preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to relocate based on the company’s operation needs
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours
- Possess and maintain a valid United States passport or foreign passport. Applicants must have the right to travel freely in and out of the United States, Canada and Mexico without restriction
- Physically fit in order to pass applicable training programs, including being able to open aircraft doors, lift emergency window exits (approx. 40 lbs.), assist with carry-on luggage stowage, push meal & beverage carts
- Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jumpseat, harness without modification, cabin aisle and emergency exits)
- Ability to perform all safety related procedures
- Able to reach in overhead bins and galley compartments to retrieve emergency equipment – height must be between 4’11 and 6′ without shoes.
- Be able to successfully complete a background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test and ongoing drug screens
- Ability to hear, read, writes, and fluently speak and understand the English language
- Minimum 20/40 vision, corrected or uncorrected
- Physically fit, well-groomed and practice good hygiene and etiquette