Air Transat is Canada’s leading holiday travel airline. Every year, it carries some 3 million passengers to nearly 60 destinations in 30 countries. As a holiday travel leader, the Transat team inspires trust in travellers by giving them an experience that is extraordinary, enjoyable and secure.Interviews will be held in Montreal from March 9th to 11th and from April 11th to 13th, 2016.
Interviews in Toronto will be held from March 21st to 24th and from April 18th to 20th, 2016.
Application deadline: March 18, 2016.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Bilingual (French and English) essential
- Third language an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service and problem solving
- Success of our 4 week training program
- Meet the medical requirements and the requirements of Transport Canada security check
- Willing to relocate