Want to join Team Frontier? At Frontier, Flight attendants are key to how business is done. As dedicated professionals, they place the safety of our passengers and their co-workers first and exhibit exemplary dependability, striving always to ensure that all of our passengers reach their destinations safely and on-time.
Current bases include: Orlando, FL, Chicago, IL, Trenton, NJ and Denver, CO. Currently hiring for every base! Applicants must be flexible as domiciles for newly hired Flight Attendants are not guaranteed and subject to change.
Next event: Flight Attendant Meet and Greet
Friday, February 19th, 2016 at 10:00am
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
5445 Forbes Place
Orlando, FL 32812
- Candidates must meet, at a minimum, the following requirements to be considered for a Flight Attendant position:
- Must be at least 21 years of age as of their date of application
- Must possess a valid passport
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Must be proficient at speaking and reading English
- Must be able to meet strict appearance standards that includes no tattoos below the shoulder (from shoulder to fingertips), below mid-thigh (from mid-thigh to toes), neck area (front, back or behind the ear) and no multiple piercings
- Must be willing to conform to a uniform dress code
- A sales background (retail, restaurant, etc.) is preferred