Emirates is hiring Flight Attendants to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Cabin Crew Invitation only assessment day in Miami on March 6, 2016.
Invitation Only Days: Assessments are by appointment only. Apply on-line and your application will be reviewed. If you are shortlisted you will receive an invitation with the date and location of the assessment day.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team?:
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
• No visible tattoos while in Emirates Cabin Crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings not permitted)
• Physically fit to meet the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements
Emirates Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. Thus, in addition to the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements above, you should demonstrate:
• A positive attitude and empathy for others
• Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
• Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
• Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Emirates holds in high regard – Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan