Crown Melbourne is looking for VIP Flight Attendants for its base in Melbourne, Australia.
Crown Resorts Limited is one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups and a leader in the integrated resorts sector. The development of Crown’s International Business, coupled with the acquisition of a new fleet of corporate aircraft in 2015 has brought about an exciting opportunity for a Flight Attendant to join the VIP International Flight Department on a Full Time basis.
Application deadline: February 14, 2016.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills
- Proven experience and natural ability in customer service positions including fine dining and silver service
- Extensive experience in VIP and Asian guest relations
- Demonstrated experience in a high pressure and safety critical role would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a high level of professional presentation at all times in accordance with Crown standards
- In addition the successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Australian permanent residency and a passport with at least 6 months validity
- Possess extensive knowledge of Asian cuisine
- Fluency in Chinese dialect (Mandarin desirable)
- Hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Flexibility with working hours/days (required to travel for extended periods often with limited notice)
- Be able to obtain Federal Police Clearance and hold an ASIC pass