OSM Aviation is looking for Flight Attendants to be based out of JFK, New York to serve onboard Norwegian’s new Dreamliners.
Norwegian is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the third largest low-cost airline in Europe with approximately 4500 employees. Norwegian operates 424 routes to 130 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand and the US. In 2014, 24 million passengers flew with the airline, which has been listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange since 2003.
• Education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Legal US work authorization, valid passport/travel documents allowing free exits and re-enterings to the United States (multiple entry status)
• Minimum 21 years old
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements
• Empathetic with positive attitude
• You live in the greater New York area or are willing to relocate
• Previous hospitality, customer service or cabin crew experience is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Reach into overhead bins and stand erect in aisle
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible