Aer Lingus is currently inviting applications for both permanent seasonal and temporary Cabin Crew positions in Inflight Services.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew operate a combination of long and short-haul routes operated by A330 and A320 family aircraft.
Aer Lingus is looking for highly motivated individuals focused on safety and customer service, who strive to be the best in industry by delivering a quality service to our Guests.
Successful candidates will be required to work a wide range of shift duties in a 24 hour, 7 day week operation.
- Over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- Able to provide details of 3 contactable referees
- Able to pass a 5 – year security background check*
- 5’2″ to 6’2” tall, weight-height in proportion and can reach up to 6’3”
- Able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Able and prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical/examination assessment under EASA regulations