MGM Resorts International has an opening for Corporate Flight Attendant position to be based in Las Vegas, Nevada, US.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
- Ability to obtain and remain current with a CPR and AED Certification.
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations that govern cabin crew members’ conduct during flight operations.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills for report writing, electronic communication, and electronic mail.
- Working knowledge of passenger safety and well-being while on the aircraft.
- Must hold a valid US passport with no restrictions to travel.
- No FAA accident/incident history.
- Demonstrates knowledge of culinary arts, food, wine and menu planning to accommodate first class passengers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Previous corporate/airline flight attendant experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.