Virgin Australia is searching for vibrant individuals to deliver our world class onboard service, with all of the finesse our Guests expect from Australia’s most desirable airline.
Our Virgin Australia Cabin Crew operate one of the world’s most advanced and modern fleet of aircraft on our regional, domestic and short-haul international network.
As a member of the Virgin Australia team you will enjoy a wide range of benefits;
- Competitive pay
- Excellent industry benefits
- Diverse career opportunities
- Dynamic environment
If you have a strong passion for customer service and demonstrate the following criteria, Virgin Australia would love to hear from you.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Passport holder ensuring unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call. If progressed, your Passport must have a minimum of 18 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School
- Competency in written and spoken English
- Australian Apply or Provide First Aid Certificate for Australian candidates or Comprehensive First Aid Certificate for New Zealand candidates. If progressed, this must have a minimum of 12 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School
- Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate. If progressed, this must have a minimum of 6 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School
- Able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet and not be taller than 187cm
Application deadline: December 31, 2015.